Detailed information on health and safety protocols may be found here.
The Academy requires that you register online prior to arriving in Orlando or register in your hotel room prior to picking up your badge. All registrants must upload their vaccination information or their negative PCR Covid-19 test (completed 72 hours prior to your arrival).
Yes, all attendees are required to wear a badge to enter the Opening Session.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive
- Hampton Inn Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando – International Drive/Convention Center
- Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Convention Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Convention Center/I-Drive
- Hilton Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando (Headquarters Hotel)
- Rosen Centre Hotel
- Rosen Plaza
The Expo is located in Halls WB2-WB4, Level II at the convention center:
- Sunday, October 9: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 10: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 11: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Children under the age of sixteen (16) are not permitted in educational sessions or the Exhibit Hall. Children and young adults over the age of sixteen (16) must be registered as guests and wear a badge at all times while in the Orange County Convention Center and at hotel-based events. In order to accommodate nursing mothers, the following will apply:
- Expo Attendance: Nursing infants 12 months and younger will be allowed in the exhibit hall during show hours only, and must be carried in arms or front baby carrier* at all times by a registered FNCE® attendee. Everyone not eligible to be an Academy member or ages 16 and older must be registered as a guest for the conference, wear the official badge and be accompanied by a paid attendee.
- Education Sessions: To provide all FNCE® attendees an optimal learning environment, children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the education sessions. Exceptions to this rule will be made for nursing mothers and their infants 12 months and younger only. Guests are not allowed in the educational sessions.
- Exhibitors: Exhibitor booth staff must be registered as such and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. The nursing infant rule does not apply to exhibitors. No child under the age of 18 may be in an exhibit booth during set-up, dismantle or show hours. Anyone in violation of these rules will have their booth closed and will not be provided a refund.
- Strollers and rolling carts are not allowed in the Exhibit Hall.
- Childcare is not available at the Orange County Convention Center; however, your hotel concierge may be able to assist you.
*A front baby carrier is a carrier where the baby is affixed to the front of the mother’s chest, and she still has use of one or both hands to go about business. Some of these can be affixed with buckles and clasps, where others are cloth.
- Saturday, October 8: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 9: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, October 10: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 11: 8 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.